Sunday, October 13, 2013

So buzy!

This week has just been hectic. Even though it's the long weekend it has been anything but relaxing. On Friday I went out to Stratford with my family, and had to squeeze in finishing my physics assignment because that was due Saturday. (It's an online course) Then on Saturday as well as today I woke up at 5 to go off gliding for the whole day. Yesterday when I got home my legs were so sore from pushing the gliders around! And of course my Mom had a thanksgiving dinner which I had to go to, and all that time I had to work on my lesson plan for cadets which was supposed to be done last Tuesday. I just managed to finish it now... Procrastinating really sucks :P. Then tomorrow I'm getting up at 5 again to drive for an hour and a half to go gliding. It's a holiday tomorrow so I'm not skipping school, :P don't worry ;). Oh, and when I get back home I'm having thanksgiving dinner with my Dad. This year he decided to get a duck. This should be interesting because I've never had it before. I'm excited but kind of scared at the same time. Anyways, I hope your thanksgiving weekend has been great so far! Bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment