Saturday, March 12, 2016

Procrastination is my Sin

Ever heard of that poem? My dad told it to me when I was younger. It goes like this:
Procrastination is my sin
It causes me much sorrow
I really ought to try and stop
In fact, I'll start tomorrow!
I think it is a very accurate depiction of my life right now. I have two term papers that are worth a heck of a lot of my grade, but they aren't due until the first day of exams. The problem with this is that I have exams then and I can't afford to be finishing papers when I need to be studying for exams. I know it's really bad to procrastinate and that I should just snap out of it, but Netflix is infinitely more fun than writing a paper about something I don't really care about. I'm sure you've been in the same situation before.

No comments:

Post a Comment