Monday, November 4, 2013

Ahh midterm exam time!

I just had a math exam and I don't think I did as well as I wanted to on it. :( I studied as much as I could, given the circumstances but I still don't have all my school notes and those are vital to my success. I'm really glad I don't go to a semestered school because I would have way more exams now if that was the case. As it is, I'm taking two semestered courses (one is functions and calculus and the other is online) and I only have two exams. I think I would die if I had more than two exams right now. My life is just really hectic and I don't have any base to work from. So I gotta go right now though because I have a term test (tomorrow) to study for that I haven't learned the material for yet... Yikes! I definitely am the master of procrastination. :P I hope all of your lives are less stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment